Hookin on Hump Day
Hookin' on Hump Day is a link party for knit and crochet. Twice a month, bloggers and creators alike link up their latest and greatest projects and patterns.
The party goes up at 9 pm EST (8 pm CT) on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month. The party is hosted both here on Petals to Picots and at Moogly. That means the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! We also promote the featured projects on our Facebook Page and on Pinterest.
Party Rules are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
Be sure to check out the awesome featured projects from our past rounds of Hookin' on Hump Day!