Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Easy Summer Tee by Eye Love Knots – Go through the process of choosing and making a crochet garment – link to the FREE crochet pattern included in the post!
2. Summer Petals Shawl by Celtic Knot Crochet – This lovely and colorful wrap has a unique shape that helps it stay on, and it’s mostly a one-row repeat… and totally a FREE crochet pattern!
3. The Summertime Hangout Crochet Top by Dora Does UK – A simple, relaxed V-neck crochet vest top, which is oversized and left open (optionally) at the sides for that on-the-beach summer vibe… a FREE crochet pattern in XS to 3X!
4. Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat by Raji’s Crafty Hobby – Popcorn, Double Crochet Cluster and Front Post Stitches combine to create the amazing texture in this FREE crochet pattern with photo tutorial!
5. Ingrid Baby Bonnet by Designs by Diligence – This delicate looking bonnet is so lovely and sure to become a family heirloom… you can buy the PDF for extended sizes… or get the newborn to 6-month baby size FREE on the blog!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!