Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Sorella Cardigan by ChristaCoDesign – This cardi has a loose fit that’s comfortable and flattering, and perfect for dark yarns… and a FREE crochet pattern in sizes XS to 5X!
2. Vintage Star Join As You Go by Blue Star Crochet – These delicate lacy crochet squares use the join as you go technique so you don’t have to make a pile of squares… and are a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Gathering Rosebuds Crochet Market Bag by Nana’s Crafty Home – This pretty and textured crochet bag works up quickly with just one cake of yarn… a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Lazy Day Sweater by Han Jan Crochet – A modern crochet baby pattern in a simple raglan sweater style, in sizes 0-6 mths to 6-7 yrs, in both US and UK terms… a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Lemon Drop Top by Mommy Loves Yarn – A beautiful crochet garment that you’ll love to wear, even in the hot months…. a FREE crochet pattern in sizes S to 3XL!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!