Hookin on Hump Day is live! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Brontë Crochet Cuff from The Little Treasures – A beautiful floral and pearl adorned cuff … such awesome inspiration!
2. Crochet Sunset Ribbed Top from Be a Crafter – A stylish top with a simple ribbed design … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Crochet Granny Square Pattern from Thoresby Cottage – Such an amazing combination of colors and textures … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Elizabeth Beanie Crochet Pattern from Rich Textures Crochet – A cozy hat worked bottom-up with a great stitch design … … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Honeycomb Trellis Modern Tote Bag from Crochet For You – Fashion and function combine with this gorgeous tote … FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!