A new round of Hookin on Hump Day is live!! See what’s trending in the fiber!
If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. TIED FOR MOST CLICKED LINK: Birds and Flowers Necklace on The Little Treasures – This post is pure crochet inspiration – such a lovely idea!
2. TIED FOR MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Flower Rug by Golden Lucy Crafts – This rug is made from individual motifs so you can make it any size or shape – FREE crochet pattern!
3. Giant Dream Catcher by Hakelfieber – See how she made this gorgeous wall decoration – link to the FREE crochet pattern plus color info and technique tips!
4. Winterberry Throw by Divine Debris – This lovely blanket is made in motifs that are seamed together – a great FREE weather-proof crochet pattern!
5. Knit Gilt Lace Cardigan by Susanna IC on Kiku Corner – Learn all about the journey from yarn to sweater in this lovely design – link to the PAID knit pattern included in the blog post!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!