Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Melanie Tank Top from Divine Debris – A lightweight top perfect for summer. Pattern includes sizing for XS to 5x … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Chakra Shawl from Dora Does – A unique shawl design perfect for your post yoga practice or as a stylish accessory … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Flower Meadow Blanket from Nana’s Crafty Home – Vibrant flowers adorn the edges of this lovely blanket … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Anne of Green Gables Doll from Sweet Softies – Adorable Anne amigurumi doll, perfect for fans of the classic series … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Crochet Cacti Applique from The Little Treasures – These cacti appliques can add a colorful accent to any piece … post includes link to PAID pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!