Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Erin Cocoon Shrug by Divine Debris – A nice and cozy crochet topper, in sizes XS to 5X – and a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Crochet Summer Top by Blue Star Crochet Company – A lacy crochet summer top that is perfect for the summer season and beach holiday, and is a FREE pattern in sizes XS to 5X!
3. Dawn Cape by All About Ami – This stunning knit capeis a statement piece with its beautiful ridged texture and gorgeous drape – and a FREE pattern in sizes XS to 4X!
4. How to Crochet a Sweater that Fits Using Any Yarn by Dora Does – Take a deep dive on gauge and sweater design with this super informative blog post – that will make your next sweater better!
5. Petite Floral Dreamcatcher by Sweet Softies – This cute beginner project is quick, easy, and done in 30 minutes – and a FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!