What’s more perfect for these snowy January days than a snowman dishcloth pattern! But this is one you can make while you are nice and toasty inside with a cup of tea 🙂
January Tunisian Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
Where possible I include links to the products and resources I mention. Some of these links may be affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission on purchases at absolutely no additional cost to my readers. These affiliate relationships help offset the costs of running this website. You can read my full Disclosure Statement here.
Snowman Dishcloth Pattern
Design by Megan from Crescent Moon Crochet
Here is what you will need:
- J10 / 6mm Tunisian hook
- worsted weight cotton yarn, approx. 82 yds (such as Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton® Yarn)
- yarn needle and scissors for finishing
Finished dishcloth measures approximately 8½ in. × 8½ in.
Tunisian Crochet Abbreviations (you can click on links to review the “how to” for each stitch):
Set up row: Pull up through the back ridge of each ch across — 30 sts (Noted as the first row of circles).
Work pattern as charted above taking note of the following:
• when working your forward pass, the loop on your hook counts as the first stitch (indicated as a circle in the chart)
• the last stitch is made through the two end loops of row below (also indicated as a circle in the chart).
• a basic return pass should be used throughout (i.e., yo, draw through 1 loop, *yo, draw through 2 loops, rep from * across).
• Row 35 should be worked as a bind off row; work Trs bind off (Noted as the last row of circles).
KEY: Circle = first/last stitch; Color = Trs; White = Tks.
Block finished dishcloth if desired (-> How to Block Knit and Crochet Items).