Happy 2017! Wow, 2016 was a crazy fast year! Welcome to the first Hookin’ on Hump Day of the new year. If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Traveler Knit Infinicowl Scarf Pattern from Mama in a Stitch – This oversized scarf looks so cozy! And best of all you can get the knit pattern for FREE!
2. Warm Wool-ish Mittens from Left in Knots – Crochet up these pretty mittens with less than 1 skein … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Tunisian Ripple Scarf from Morale Fiber – This stylish ripple scarf can be easily whipped up with the FREE Tunisian crochet pattern and video tutorials!
4. Ribbons and Grace Ladies Bootcuffs from Kirstens Knits – These boot cuffs are simple and feminine … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Garter Stitch Gnomes from Knitting and So On – Stitch up these adorable little gnomes to decorate your indoor gardens … FREE knit pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!