I can’t believe we are in the final stretch of our crochet along!! For Thanksgiving, we wish you a cornucopia of blessings and a dishcloth design to match.
If you missed any of the previous Tunisian crochet dishcloth patterns, you can always find them by clicking here. Let’s get stitchin’!
Tunisian Crochet Dishcloth Pattern …
Here is what you will need:
- worsted weight cotton yarn (approx. 82 yds)
- J10/6mm Tunisian hook
- scissors and yarn needle
Finished dishcloth measures approximately 8½ in. × 8½ in.
Tunisian Crochet Abbreviations (you can click on links to review the “how to” for each stitch):
Set up row: Pull up through the back ridge of each ch across — 30 sts (Noted as the first row of circles).
Work pattern as charted above taking note of the following:
- when working your forward pass, the loop on your hook counts as the first stitch (indicated as a circle in the chart)
- the last stitch is made through the two end loops of row below (also indicated as a circle in the chart).
- a basic return pass should be used throughout (i.e., yo, draw through 1 loop, *yo, draw through 2 loops, rep from * across).
- Row 35 should be worked as a bind off row; work Trs bind off (Noted as the last row of circles).
KEY: Circle = first/last stitch; Color = Trs; White = Tks.
Block finished dishcloth if desired (-> How to Block Knit and Crochet Items).