Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Brandywine Falls Vest Size Petite Small from Nanas Crafty Home – A fashionable vest design for any season available in child and adult sizes … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Cozy and Warm Infinity Scarf from Mary Jane’s Mary Janes – The name says it all … a cozy and warm infinity scarf … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Legume Lagoon Blanket from The Cookie Snob – A great textured blanket pattern with step by step photos to guide you … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Mackinac Beanie: Free Crochet Pattern from The Unraveled Mitten – A stylish hat with a cool post stitch design … FREE crochet pattern!
5. XO Sweater Child’s Cardigan Pattern from Make & Do Crew – A lightweight child’s cardigan pattern with sizes from newborn to size 14 … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!