Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Spiral Sweater by Morale Fiber – Simple, meditative, and a PAID crochet pattern!
2. Fire and Ice Shawl by Underground Crafter – A simple, triangular shawl featuring self-striping yarn, and a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Braided “Knit-Look” Crochet Poncho by Make & Do Crew – Feel like you’re wrapped in a fireside woven blanket with this FREE crochet pattern!
4. Chinese New Year Dog by All About Ami – Crochet these exquisite and adorable puppies with the FREE crochet pattern!
5. One Hour Shell Slippers by Crochet Dreamz – This FREE crochet pattern includes a photo tutorial!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!