Happy 4th of July my friends!! So glad you stopped by to party with us again! If you are new to Hookin’ on Hump Day, here’s how it works … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Patriotic Hair Bandanas from Hooked on Homemade Happiness – These adorable patriotic bandanas are quick and easy to make … FREE crochet pattern too!
2. Canyonlands Boho Crochet Top from Make & Do Crew – This lacy crochet top has a flowy boho vibe and a slightly cropped look … pattern includes sizes Small through 3XL. FREE crochet pattern and tutorial!
3. Anchors Away Basket from Devine Debris – This basket is perfect for adding a nautical theme to your decor or for stashing your summer essentials … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Sand Dollar Crochet Pillow Cover Pattern from Sustain My Craft Habit – Update your room with some of these pretty throw pillows … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Crochet Straw Sun Hat from Crochet for You – A stylish hat to shield you from the sun … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!