Welcome back for the very last, but definitely not least, round of the Loop Scoop. As Tamara and I announced earlier this month, after many years of hosting, we have decided to bring The Loop Scoop to a close. We have loved getting to see and share so many of your beautiful designs and projects and are so thankful that you have been such a big part of this journey with us!!
But this is not goodbye because we will still be cruising the web and checking out all your latest stuff!
Let’s start by taking a look at the features from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Mountain Trail Scoodie by Nana’s Crafty Home – a versatile and stylish accessory that combines the warmth and functionality of a scarf with the added convenience of a hood and pockets, and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
- Glenda Ghost Bag by Divine Debris – this fun seasonal Halloween tote bag might look complicated but it’s easier than it looks – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
- Easy Boho Plant Hanger by Blackstone Designs – this convertible hanger is so versatile! It can be displayed in two ways, plus it can hold many items from being a plant hanger to a fruit basket holder to an amigurumi display piece… and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
- Short Stories Crochet Cardigan by Dora Does – sure to become a wardrobe staple! This everyday cardi is made with a simple stitch pattern full of texture and drape – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
- Maple Leaf Crochet Pattern by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts – scatter them to accent your Thanksgiving table, string several together to make a festive garland, or attach a single leaf as decoration on a hostess gift – it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off.