Tamara and I have some bittersweet news to share with you … After many years of hosting this awesome link-up, we have decided to bring The Loop Scoop to a close at the end of this month. We have loved getting to see and share so many of your beautiful designs and projects. Thank you so much for being a part of this with us!! But this is not goodbye because we will still be cruising the web and checking out all your latest stuff.
This round of the Loop Scoop with run as usual with the most clicked links and features being shared in two weeks. So lets get started!
Here’s a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Scrap Happy Harvest Basket from Posh Pooch Designs – Use up those yarn scraps to make this handy basket … FREE crochet pattern!
- Mosaic Goldfish from Sweet Softies – Adorable little goldfish with an opportunity for so many unique color combos … FREE video of crochet pattern with download available for purchase!
- Starburst Granny Square from Thoresby Cottage – A great project for using up those last bits of yarn to make something beautiful … FREE crochet pattern!
- Plant Hangers in 3 Sizes from A Crocheted Simplicity – These plant hangers add such a great vibe to any space … FREE crochet pattern!
- Bavarian Stitch Towel Hangers from Blackstone Designs – These towel holders are not only useful but pretty too … FREE crochet pattern!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!