A new year is a great time to reflect on the year past and look ahead to new goals and resolutions, both personal and crafty. As fellow crocheters you can probably relate to some of my New Year’s resolutions for crocheters below!
I also found these neat printable calendars from The Idea Room that look great for tracking goals and habits you want to focus on.
Resolutions for Crocheters
This year I will try to …
- only buy yarn when I have a pattern already picked for it and I know nothing in my stash will work
- finish one project before beginning another
- find a project to use up all my orphan yarn
- learn a new skill … perhaps hairpin lace
- organize my stash
- experiment with new color combinations
- find a pattern that will challenge me and help you learn a new skill or technique
- just do it … set aside even 10 minutes a day to sit, crochet, and unwind
- make more projects for charity
- destash and donate
- set up a date to stitch with a friend
- finally get to those patterns I have saved in my Ravelry library