Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: The Peafowl Feathers Shawl by Blue Star Crochet Company – This lovely FREE crochet shawl pattern features an unusual construction!
2. Buffalo Plaid Crochet Dishcloth Set by Stitching Together – Jump on the tartan trend with this fab FREE set of plaid crochet patterns!
3. Aliviah’s Christmas Afghan by Coletta’s Kitchen Sink – This personal project may be simple, but it was made with love for a wonderful cause – and it looks fab!
4. Flatland Christmas Bauble Ornaments by Once Upon a Cheerio – These stuffed ornaments are just too cute – get a jump on next year with this FREE crochet pattern!
5. Crochet Poncho with Sleeves by Make & Do Crew – Simple crochet geometry turns basic rectangles into a stunning, cold weather poncho in this FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!