Holy moly, it’s 2019!! I can’t think of a better way to kick of the bloggy New Year than with a new round of Hookin on Hump Day!
If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: The Winter Solstice Dress from Dora Does – Dressing up doesn’t get more comfortable than this crochet ribbed dress … pattern includes notes for customizing size. FREE crochet pattern!
2. 5th Dimension Blanket CAL from Felted Button – This gorgeous blanket is just bursting with great texture and color … work it up on your own or join in the Felted Button CAL that is kicking off now. PAID crochet pattern!
3. Snowflake Mitts from Knitting and So On – Beautiful mitts with great detail … FREE knitting pattern!
4. The Downtown Cardigan from All About Ami – A cozy bulky weight cardigan written for sizes XS through 4X … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Chunky Plaid Beanie from Winding Road Crochet – Plaid is so hot right now … stay on trend with this plaid beanie. Pattern includes sizes Child through Adult … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!