Happy Fall, my friends! Welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day … we’ve got some great freebies for you today! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Go with The Flow Super Scarf from My Hobby Is Crochet – This over-sized scarf looks super cozy … and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Little Hedgehog from Atelier Marie-Lucienne – Adorable and FREE little hedgehog crochet pattern!
3. The Madeline Flower Crochet Rug Pattern from Karla’s Making It – This flower rug would make a great accent for any room … FREE crochet pattern too!
4. Striped Bag with No-Sew Liner from Underground Crafter – A handy little purse with a fun stitch pattern … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Rustic Fall Vest from Maz Kwok’s Designs – This crochet vest it a must-have for Fall … and it is a FREE pattern too!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!