Welcome back for for some awesome fiber arts fun! If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Kreisel Fingerless Gloves, by Knitting and so on – a FREE crochet pattern with a unique look and clever construction!
2. Whimsical Warmth Headband Version 2, by Beatrice Ryan Designs – a colorful and cozy FREE crochet pattern!
3. Unforgettable Granny Cowl, by Colletta’s Kitchen Sink – a pretty make with a link to the FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crocheted Santa Ornament, by 5 Little Monsters – super cute, timely, and it includes a link to the FREE crochet pattern!
5. Hooded Cowl Pattern, by Urbana Crochet and Knitting – absolutley gorgeous PAID crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!