We are in full Autumn swing here at Hookin’ on Hump Day! I am so glad you are joining us again!
If you are new to Hookin’ on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Fall-In Love (Infinity) Scarf by Crochet For You– “Fall In Love” with this unisex scarf pattern … wrap it, twist it, or drape it around your neck! It’s a FREE crochet pattern too!
2. Estrellas en el Mar, Manta para Bebé / Stars on the Sea Baby Blanket by Arrorró en colores – Gorgeous (and FREE!) baby blanket crochet pattern available in both Spanish and English!
3. Bella Bricks Fingerless Mitts by My Hobby is Crochet – These fingerless mitts are comfy, stretchy, and will keep you warm … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Granite and Marble Cowl by Creative Designs by Sheila Zachariae – Chunky, cozy, and chic … perfect pattern for the beginner knitter too! Includes link to PAID knit pattern.
5. Crochet Cover for any Tablet or Phone by Ahooka ‘migurumi – Make your own custom case for your tablet or phone with this FREE pattern and video tutorial!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!