Happy December! I can’t believe we are coming to the end of 2015!!
Are you ready for some fiber fun?! If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Lavender Fingerless Gloves by Chaleur Life – These fingerless gloves offer the perfect combination of style and comfort … and it’s a FREE crochet pattern too!
2. Crocheted Nativity Set by 5 Little Mosters – A gorgeous crochet Nativity scene perfect for your Christmas decor … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Knit Look “Sweater” Tapestry Crochet Bag by Mama in a Stitch – Try your hand at tapestry crochet while making this great bag … FREE pattern and tutorial with lots of photos to guide you through!
4. Swinging Monkey Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern by Off the Hook – Super cute baby blanket pattern with a little monkey applique … links to PAID crochet pattern!
5. Crochet Unisex Ribbed Slouch Hat by Maz Kwok’s Designs – A fashionable hat to keep you cozy … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!