Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin’ on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Light Frost Easy Blanket Sweater from Mama in a Stitch – Stylish and cozy FREE crochet pattern!
2. Little Deer Hat from The Friendly Red Fox – Such adorable deer hats … FREE crochet patterns!
3. Abella Triangular Scarf from A Crocheted Simplicity – A cozy and reversible crochet scarf pattern … and it’s FREE too!
4. Mandala Table Mat from Crochet ‘n Create – Fun and colorful mandalas … FREE crochet pattern!
5. My Favorite Beanie from the Stitchin’ Mommy – Warm and on trend beanie … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!