Happy 2016!! Where does the time go?!!
I am so excited for a new year of Hookin on Hump Day and the chance to see all the fabulous crochet and knitting projects you have in store! If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Rhiannon Hooded Cowl by Morale Fiber – Fabulous convertible cowl that can be worn four different ways … PAID pattern that is on sale now!
- Chunky Fingerless Gloves by Domestic Bliss Squared – Cute and trendy fingerless gloves … FREE crochet pattern too!
- Houndstooth At Large Scarf by The Hooked Haberdasher – A stylish and FREE houndstooth scarf crochet pattern!
- “Squeasie” Mini Top-Model Winter Headband by Sustain My Craft Habit – A super quick and easy (“squeasie”) headband that whips up in less than one hour … FREE knit pattern!
- Blizzard Warning Pillow by Sew Incredibly Crazy – Beautiful winter themed pillow with link to FREE Blizzard Warning Square crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!