Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Open Edge Tee from Kiku Corner – This gorgeous knit tee is awesome for summer! You can find this PAID pattern by Jessie Maed Designs on Ravelry.
- Crossbody Bum Bag from Over the Apple Tree – This crossbody bag is made with 4 granny squares and looks like so much fun to make … post includes link to the PAID pattern, Juniper Festival Crossbody Bum Bag designed by Casey Crochet!
- Celtic Woven Square from Celtic Knot Crochet – This square is sure to add interest to any blanket and includes instructions and videos to guide you … FREE crochet pattern!
- Seashells Crochet Tank Top from Yarn Craftee – This tank is a must-make and can be styled so many different ways … and it’s a FREE crochet pattern too!
- Alexis Shawl from Divine Debris – A light-weight shawl design to show off that special yarn … FREE crochet pattern!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!