Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Modern V Stitch Crochet Blanket by Nana’s Crafty Home – This blanket is worked center out as a square so it’s easy to customize the size… and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
- Raffie Sun Hat by My Hobby Is Crochet – This crochet straw hat features a large brim and a lovely textured top made of 100% natural paper straw, so it is lightweight, breathable… and a FREE crochet pattern!
- Crochet Hot Cocoa and Cookies by Grace and Yarn – Get ready for winter now with a sweet cup of hot cocoa and yummy thumbprint cookies – they’re calorie-free… and a FREE crochet pattern!
- Owl Coaster by Posh Pooch Designs – The Owl Coaster is so cute! Stitch it up in your odds and ends for a fun mug rug or applique… it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily by Raji’s Craft Hobby – There’s a real sense of movement in this easy and quick pattern that is just right for dressing up your little spaces… and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!