Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Scrap Happy Granny Square Hot Pad from Posh Pooch Designs – Such a pretty (and useful!) way to use up your yarn scraps … FREE crochet pattern with photos to guide you through!
2. Bee Crochet Blanket Lovey from Nana’s Crafty Home – Such a precious blanket lovey design … FREE C2C crochet pattern!
3. Crochet del Mar Shawl from Dora Does – A lightweight wrap for those cool summer evenings … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Tulips Wall Hanging from Divine Debris – Give your walls a spring freshening with this beautiful wall hanging … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Sleeveless Crochet Cardigan from Ned & Mimi – This sleeveless cardigan features a lovely lace back and is perfect for layering, includes 9 sizes from XS – 5X … FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!