Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crocheted Surprise Eggs by 5 Little Monsters – This adorable set of FREE crochet patterns make great gifts out of your leftover bits of yarn!
2. Crochet Mini Easter Egg Bunny Basket by Raji’s Craft Hobby – Another super cute FREE crochet pattern perfect for gifting and using up your stash!
3. Oh Snap! Bucket Hat Crochet Pattern by Once Upon a Cheerio – You’ll be right on trend this summer when you make and wear this FREE crochet pattern!
4. Bring Back Spring Crochet Scarf with Pockets by Nana’s Crafty Home – This beautiful and simple crochet pocket scarf works up quickly and is another great FREE scrap project!
5. Alix Cardigan Crochet Pattern by Divine Debris – This easy cardigan is designed as a stripey stash buster perfect to snuggle up in – and it’s another FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!