Happy (almost) Wednesday! Are you ready for some Hump Day fiber fun?! If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Wide Strap Tank by Maz Kwok’s Designs – a flattering, casual design and free on her blog!
2. Crochet Fat Bottom Bag by Over the Apple Tree – Adorable bag with a Spring feel. Free tutorial with link to FREE charted pattern!
3. Sedge Stitch Dishcloths by 5 Little Monsters – Quick and easy dishcloth that has a little bit of texture … FREE pattern!
4. Snail Square by Creative Crochet Workshop – An adorable afghan in her whimsical “My Garden Bug Blanket” series … FREE pattern too!
5. Barefoot Sandals by the Hooked Haberdasher – It’s the season for barefoot’n … a fun and FREE crochet pattern to make, wear, or gift!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!