Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Breckenridge Knit Topper Cardigan by Mama in a Stitch – This gorgeous FREE knit pattern is the perfect go-to piece for spring and summer alike!
2. Bobble Drops Flower Granny Square by Crochet For You – This pretty square can be used for all sorts of projects, and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Odie the Bunny by Crystalized Designs – Make a bunny to love without the mess and work, with this FREE crochet pattern!
4. Mini Crochet Lamb by Grace and Yarn – Lily the Lamb is ready for spring and florals, and to bring some joy and comfort with this FREE crochet pattern!
5. Sore-Ear Saver Make Holder by Made With A Twist – Save an angel when you make these in bulk and donate them to your local hospital – a FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!