Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: 5 Mindful Crochet Stitch Patterns for Relaxation and Calm from Dora Does – I think we could all use some calming patterns about now … FREE crochet patterns!
2. Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Holder from Happier Than a Pig in Mud – Adorable bunny egg holder pattern with step-by-step photos to guide your through … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Ruffle Sleeve Crochet Top from Loopingly Made – A crochet tank with chic ruffle details … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Group Stitch Baby Blanket from Croyden Crochet – Cozy blanket with colorful clusters … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Lilla Shawl from Christa Co Design – This shawl is perfect for Spring and includes a photo tutorial … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook, as will Moogly!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Leave a Reply