Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Northern Lights Winter Scarf by Grandma Duck Designs: Waves of purple inspired this FREE crochet pattern!
2. Mini Berry Patch Bunnies by Grace and Yarn: These cute little bunnies are perfect for Easter, and a FREE crochet pattern! (Presented as a CAL, both parts of the pattern are linked at this post.)
3. Sunset Flame Crochet Scarf by Golden Lucy Crafts: This FREE crochet pattern features a riot of color and texture – and an exciting edging!
4. Marina Wrap by Noowul Designs: A light and airy (and gorgeous!) FREE crochet shawl pattern that uses only one ball of yarn!
5. Easter Egg Cozy and Stuffie by Posh Pooch Designs: This FREE crochet pattern makes a great toy or decoration – no messy dyes needed!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!