Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Candy Kisses Triangle Scarf from Nanas Crafty Home – A lightweight triangular scarf to show off that colorful yarn … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Coastal Indoor Rug from Maria’s Blue Crayon – Freshen up your indoor space with this pretty coastal rug … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Moondoggie Bag from Designs by Diligence – A stylish tote to stitch in your favorite colors … FREE knit pattern!
4. Summer Waves Baby Blanket from The Blue Elephants – A lightweight ripple blanket perfect for a new mom … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Stripe Me Shawl from Wilmade – A fun and colorful shawl with playful stripes … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
Leave a Reply