I am so excited you’re here! We are back again for another fiberific round of Hookin on Hump Day. If you are new to the party let me tell you how it works … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, lets have a look at our top picks from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Wintertide Headband by Beatrice Ryan Designs: A feminine and classy accessory for those chilly days … and it’s a FREE pattern too!
2. Jute Bobble Basket by Persia Lou– This jute basket is such a pretty way to keep organized … make your own with the FREE pattern!
3. Crocheted Raspberry Cowl Pattern by Seven Alive – A beautiful FREE cowl pattern … makes a great gift too!
4. Brighton Blanket Free Crochet Pattern by Felted Button – This gorgeous afghan is full of beautiful colors and textures … perfect for snuggling up with! And it’s a FREE pattern too!
5. Rainbow Cuddles Crochet Unicorn Pattern by One Dog Woof – How adorable! This rainbow unicorn is sure to delight … FREE pattern too!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!