Are you ready for another year filled with fabulous fiber projects? I know I am!!
If you are new to Hookin’ on Hump Day, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Nordic Cape Crochet Pattern from Made for you by Fi – This cozy cape pattern is suitable for any crochet level from beginners to advanced … PAID crochet pattern!
2. Buffalo Check Crochet Pillow Cover from Stitching Together – This tapestry crochet pillow is so on trend … and it’s a FREE crochet pattern too!
3. Basic Armwarmers Tutorial from Morale Fiber – Stylish but easy armwarmer pattern … includes detailed photo tutorial to guide you through! FREE crochet pattern.
4. Lost-in-Time Shawl from Frau Tschi-Tschi – This shawl pattern is gorgeous and always topping the charts in Ravelry! The FREE crochet pattern is available in 10 languages including English!
5. Braided Cabled Slouchy Beanie from All About Ami – A stylish cable beanie pattern with a photo and video tutorial … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!