Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Carousel Blanket by Haekelfieber – This is simply stunning! Made as a “Granny-Spiration Challenge,” this post includes links to all the patterns included in both German and English – all FREE crochet patterns!
2. Cocoon Cardigan by Make & Do Crew – One size fits all, and surprisingly simple to make – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern with photo tutorial!
3. Through the Cracks Cowl by 5 Little Monsters – Lovely pops of color and a simple pattern anyone can enjoy – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Easy Peasy Messy Bun Hat by Simply Collectible Crochet – Fun and fast crochet hat for this year’s hairstyle – another FREE crochet pattern!
5. Stevie Mandala Duster by Morale Fiber – Free spirited, free-wheeling, and a lovely FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
Lilia Vanini says
Beautiful party! I bring my Owl keychains amigurumi patterns, hope you like it!!!
Thank you so much!