Happy April! Welcome back to Hookin on Hump Day for another round of knit and crochet love!! If you are new to here, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
MOST CLICKED LINK: “Boho Chic” Mosaic Tote Bag from A Crocheted Simplicity – Crochet up this chic tote to carry along wherever you go … PAID crochet pattern!
2. Radiating Dragonflies Throw from Charmed by Ewe – A gorgeous and unique throw pattern featuring dragonflies radiating out from the center of the blanket … and it’s a FREE crochet pattern too!
3. Cozy Fringed Cowl from Leasowes View -A super trendy fringed cowl to add some style to your Spring wardrobe … links to FREE crochet pattern!
4. Toddler Hooded Poncho from Stitch 11 – An absolutely adorable poncho … and a FREE crochet pattern too!
5. Crafting A Rainbow Of Hope Baby Beanie from Creative Crochet Workshop – a sweet and colorful baby set … FREE crochet beanie pattern with link to FREE baby blanket pattern too!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!