Are you ready for the last Hookin on Hump Day for 2014!! My goodness, this year has flown by.
I am so excited that you are joining us once again for some awesome fiber arts fun! If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more.
Before we begin, lets have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Chaussons pour bébé by Anna Simple Crochet – These are too cute! Presented as a FREE crochet photo tutorial, any crocheter can make these – just remember that ml is ch, ms is sc, and rg is rows!
2. Leaping Stripes for Men Pattern Review by Stitch11: Hey, I know this FREE crochet pattern! I love the way she made it her own!
3. Hickory Bark by ELK Studio: Another great FREE crochet hat pattern – this one’s for the guys!
4. Holiday Joy by Pattern Paradise: A stylish and elegant FREE crochet hat pattern!
5. Textured Toddler Beanie by 5 Little Monsters: A cute FREE crochet hat pattern in 2 sizes!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!