Here’s a fun little crochet crossword puzzle I thought would make you smile. You can download a nice, tidy pdf of it by clicking here.
Made via Discovery Education
4. Stitchy creatures and stuffies.
7. The fleece of a sheep.
8. The grandmother of all squares.
9. Crochet must-have.
10. Ch 3, sc in 3rd ch, for example.
13. A sequence of stitches.
14. Yarn collection.
16. A measure of testing.
1. To rip out.
2. A current project.
3. Wet, shape, pin, dry.
5. Some consider an adjustable ring to be this.
6. The smallest stitch.
9. Skipping school or crochet fun.
11. Also known as Afghan crochet.
12. Let’s crochet it together!
15. A unit of yarn.
Good luck! Click here to check your answers.