Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Marjorie Hat from Nana’s Crafty Home – Colorful textured stitches are the highlight of this hat!! Hat is worked flat and seamed. It’s a FREE crochet pattern and includes link to a matching scarf pattern!
2. Celtic Shimmer Mandala from Celtic Knot Crochet – This beautiful mandala design is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or any time you want some Celtic flare … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Chick, Lamb, and Bunny Amigurumi Animals from Han Jan Crochet – These adorable amigurumi pals are perfect for your Spring decor … FREE crochet patterns!
4. Gladys Gloves from Designs by Diligence – These fingerless gloves feature a classic cable design … get the small size instructions as a FREE crochet pattern! The post also includes links to purchase pattern with additional sizes.
5. Tuscan Charm Cowl from Christa Co Design – This cozy cowl is worked in chunky yarn with two colors … FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!