Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Textured Trebles Pocket Shawl by Celtic Knot Crochet – This beginner pattern is thick and super soft – so your shawl will be fun to work up fast and keep you very warm… a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Dream Catcher Cardi by Ned & Mimi – This chunky shrug features a gorgeous diamond motif on the back. And it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Clarity Colorblock Sweater by Dora Does UK – With its contrasting colors, clean lines, and simple boxy style, this lightweight sweater is simple enough to be a great first garment project – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Fisherman’s Rib Crochet Hat by My Hobby Is Crochet – It’s a perfect knit-look crochet hat, stretchy and warm, featuring a crochet stitch pattern that resembles the knit Fisherman’s Rib stitch pattern – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Flamingo Love Crochet Wall Art by Golden Lucy Crafts – Using the FREE crochet applique patterns provided, you can create this tropical and sweet wall art idea – and think warm thoughts!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!