Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Cozy Campfire from 5 Little Monsters – This little campfire is just one of the adorable amigurumi patterns included in a camping-themed crochet along … FREE crochet pattern!
- Lavender Gnome from Golden Lucy Crafts – This sweet gnome is sure to have you stitching up a collection … FREE crochet pattern!
- Wheelie Coasters from Crochet for You – These coasters offer such a great way to play with color combos … FREE crochet pattern!
- Flower Bud Square Blanket from Made by Gootie – Such a beautiful floral blanket pattern with lots of pictures to guide you through… FREE crochet pattern!
- Lucinda Bag from Divine Debris – You can never have too many bags, especially when they are as pretty as this one! The bag has a rectangular base and is worked from the bottom up … FREE crochet pattern!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!