Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- Olivewood Cardigan from All About Ami – This cardigan pattern looks so cozy and includes written for sizes Small through 5XL … FREE crochet pattern!
- Two Color Crochet Baby Blanket from Celtic Knot Crochet – This blanket is made up of basic crochet stitches and color-changing yarn for a unique gradient design … FREE crochet pattern!
- Cover-Up Ruana from Yarncraftee – This lightweight cover-up is perfect for the beach or as an accent to any outfit … FREE crochet pattern!
- Pig from Nana’s Crafty Home – An adorable and squishy friend … FREE crochet pattern!
- Claire Basket from Divine Debris – Such a beautiful way to add functional storage … FREE crochet pattern!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!