Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Summer Lovin’ Crochet Cover Up by A Crocheted Simplicity – This lightweight, fashionable crochet cover-up is a must-have summer essential… and a FREE crochet pattern!
- Fine Lines: A Summer Crochet Pattern Collection by Dora Does UK – This compilation of four modern crochet patterns, all designed for summer days and mild evenings, are available as PAID crochet patterns!
- Breezy Days Daisy Bag by All About Ami – This gorgeous daisy bag is composed of 13 granny squares that are seamed together in a special way… and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
- Easy Crochet Crop Top by Sandra Stitches – A FREE crochet pattern including instructions to make it in any size!
- Sharad Ritu Scarf by Crochetkari – Sharad Ritu is the Sanskrit name for the Autumn season, making this the perfect name for a lovely FREE crochet scarf pattern!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!