Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Sunflower Book Marker by Meladora’s Creations – This bookmark is easy to make, is great for using up scrap yarn, and also makes great gifts! FREE crochet pattern!
- Summer Scarf with Granny Squares by Annie Design Crochet – This lightweight scarf is perfect for adding a pop of color to any Summer outfit. FREE crochet pattern!
- Crochet Flower Bookmarks by Golden Lucy Crafts – These lavender and cherry blossom crochet flower bookmarks will make adorable quick handmade presents! FREE crochet pattern!
- Crochet Flower Bag by Celtic Knot Crochet – This simple bag with easy crochet stitches and pretty loom flowers stands out! FREE crochet pattern!
- Summer Crochet Throw by My Crochet Space – The perfect project to enjoy during those cool summer nights, this crochet throw will make any space feel warm and inviting. FREE crochet pattern!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!