Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- Rose Tellin Beanie from Salty Pearl Crochet – This beautiful beanie is made up of shell stitches for a gorgeous texture … FREE crochet pattern!
- Pattern Towel Topper from Nana’s Crafty Home – This towel topper is so handy and a great way to use up those yarn scraps … FREE crochet pattern!
- Volume One Afghan Square from Eye Love Knots – This stitch sampler square is a great way to practice different combinations. Get this FREE crochet pattern and links to more for the 2023 Stash Busting Crochet Along!
- Knit-look Crochet Cowl from Blue Star Crochet – A stylish cowl with a knit-like texture … FREE crochet pattern with subscription!
- Knit Salal Cardigan by Untangling Knots from Kiku Corner – A beautiful finished project that is sure to get so much use … includes link to original knit pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook, as will Moogly!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Leave a Reply