Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Star Line Beanie by The Purple Poncho – This FREE crochet pattern features a lovely combination of star stitches and basic crochet stitches to make this pretty fabric – video tutorial included!
- Lilly The Crochet Cat by Yarnhild – This amigurumi cat pattern is suitable for crocheters of all levels, from beginners to experienced crafters – and is a FREE crochet pattern!
- Eternal Cable Long Top by Be A Crafter – This lovely long-line sweater is FREE in size large, with other sizes available in a paid PDF!
- Crochet Bookmark Pattern by Celtic Knot Crochet – This FREE crochet pattern holds a pen or pencil in its cute little pocket and also keeps your place in a book! Such a great gift idea!
- Crochet Kitchen Towel Pattern by My Crochet Space – Spruce up your kitchen with this FREE crochet towel pattern, customized for your own space!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook, as will Moogly!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Leave a Reply