Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Christmas Garland from Designs by Diligence – A festive garland to accent your home this holiday season … FREE crochet pattern with step-by-step photos to guide you!
- Christmas Tree Coaster from My Crochet Space – Whip up a set of these charming coasters for everyone on your gift list … FREE crochet pattern!
- Crescent Shawl from Malloo Knits – This stylish shawl is so fun and a great way to play with colors … FREE crochet pattern!
- Chibi Christmas Snowman from Sweet Softies – Stitch up this softie for a sweet gift … FREE crochet pattern and video tutorial!
- Diamonds Blanket from Made by Gootie – A lovely hexagon blanket design for those chilly winter nights … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook, as will Moogly!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Leave a Reply