Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Latte Cardigan from Be A Crafter – This chevron crochet cardi is a perfect layer to throw on when you’re about to enjoy a coffee date… and it’s a FREE crochet pattern in one size, others are available for purchase!
- Super Easy and Fast Crochet Blanket from Raji’s Craft Hobby – This basic crochet pattern is easily made with simple stitches and any yarn of your choice… and there are great step-by-step photos included in this FREE crochet pattern!
- Tiny Tree Mini Amigurumi from 5 Little Monsters – This adorable little Christmas tree is such a fun way to kick off her advent countdown series of wee little holiday amigurumi patterns… and they’re FREE crochet patterns!
- Shifted Rib Hand and Cowl Set from My Hobby Is Crochet – This crochet toddler hat and cowl set pattern was designed especially for her little nephew… such a cute model for this FREE crochet pattern set!
- Totally Textured Mini Bean Stitch Scarf from Crochet For You – This intriguing crochet scarf gets tons of texture from the combination of various crochet stitches and techniques… try them all in this FREE crochet pattern!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!