Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Jennies Throw from Linda’s Crafty Corner – Such a beautiful blanket combining two patterns for a perfectly unique throw! Post includes links to PAID patterns used.
- Sophie Scarf from Divine Debris – An easy, textured scarf with pointed ends for added interest … FREE crochet pattern!
- Trinity Hat from 5 Little Monsters – The trinity stitch works up beautifully in this hat design and includes instructions for sizes infant through adults … FREE crochet pattern!
- Checkerboard Granny Square Blanket from Crochet for You – This blanket design uses such a creative use of colors for a wonderful checkerboard effect … FREE crochet pattern!
- Gnome Bottle Topper from Malloo Knits – These little gnomes are adorable and make for such a great stashbuster too … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook, as will Moogly!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Leave a Reply